Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Two months to go...

My due date is Jan. 30, so as of tomorrow, Dec. 5, I have 9 weeks left to my pregnancy. I feel totally unprepared for Natalie to come into this world. I mean yes I'm ready for her emotionally, I think, but nowhere near ready for her physically. As of this moment her room is still a catch-all, she has nowhere to sleep, and I have no changing table (though I can probably use my bed for now). I waned to paint the room, before my birthday, but that didn't happen. I just feel like these past seven month have flown by. The only big ticket item I have is he travel system. So at least I have a car seat to bring her home. I guess I'm just a little worried and nervous that all I want to get done won't get done in time.

2 comments:

Alicia and Peter Empey said...

Hey, it's gonna be ok! A lot of the stuff we thought we had to have was not necessary. Even though Lizzy had a crib, she did not even sleep in it for a while. She actually slept in her car seat, since she loved it so much. As for a changing table, they are nice, but a blanket on the floor works just as good. You will be surprised at all the things you can live without! And everything will come together, paint or no paint :) And you can do co-sleeping with Natalie between you guys, babies love that kind of thing. And I hear it makes those midnight feedings much easier! We are all here for you guys, too!

Sarah Ann said...

I've thought about co-sleeping, but both of us toss and turn way too much. I would be so afraid of smothering her. We are thinking of getting a pack-n-play that has the changing table and a bassanett.