Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Natalie's Room

So I was starting to stress out and worry that we wouldn't have enough time or the means to decorate Natalie's room before she got here. I was telling this to my mother-in-law this past week and she came to my "rescue". I had a paint color all picked out, just wasn't able to buy it. Christie came over and had an idea. She had some leftover paint from previous projects and I had the sample paints we had bought earlier. And with that we painted a wall.



She had some fabric, bought for curtains, and she transformed the windows. She also had some tulle leftover from wedding decorations. And so we completed the room. All we need now is furniture.




No comments: