Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Vacation to Washington



Mat and I recently visited my family in Washington State. While we were there we did a lot of new things. Firstly Matt had never been to Washington so it was fun for him to see where I grew up. Then we did some ATVing, My Dad took us up past Dayton so we could ride some of the trails up there. First off he took my sister, Matt and my little brother(who is taller then me but always will be my little brother) on a trail, leaving my Mom, sister-in-law, my niece, and me to talk. When they got back they were so dirty I just had to take a picture of Matt.

My Family also taught Matt Mah-Jongg. He took to it so well and fast that before we left Matt got online and ordered us our own set of tiles! My family has a white set and now we have a black set.


During this fun filled week I got to meet my niece, Lizzy. She is a little over a year old and the last time I saw my whole family was over two years ago. Happily she took to me real quick. I think she started showing off for me too. Lizzy became fascinated with my lips, whenever they were within reach she grabbed onto them, i think it's because I put lipstick on in front of her a couple of times...




No comments: